Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Shelton Veterinary Clinic, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. We are looking for a Veterinary Technician to support our goal of creating healthier lives for our patients and their families.
Our Team is passionate about their work and we are incredibly close; we created a family-like atmosphere and an enjoyable work environment.
As an experienced veterinary technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Vaccine knowledge
- Preventative care knowledge
- Knowledge of Fear Free practices
- Medication dispensing and administering
- Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Pharmacology calculations
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc.)
- Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 2 years) or licensed veterinary technician.
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, uniform allowance, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere Email your resume to Jtaylor@vetcor.com. We look forward to hearing from you!